Clarifye maps the precise digital “fingerprint” of your eyes, to pinpoint the exact prescription.
This new eye exam technology is offered at Wooldridge Optometry by Lenscrafters.
What Clarifye is used for:
- Eye doctors use advanced digital eye exam technology to map your eye and the determine your vision prescription for glasses or contacts with incredible accuracy.
- During your eye exam, we do a comprehensive assessment of your eye health. Clarifye helps identify conditions such as macular degeneration, cataracts, diabetes and other health issues, even earlier than other diagnostic tools, so we can protect your precious sight with preventative eye care.
- With the information from Clarifye, we can correct for common night vision issues like glare, starbursts and halos around on- coming headlights, making night driving safer and less stressful for your eyes.
Multi-faceted Eye Exam System:
- OPD-Scan III is a 5 in 1 diagnositc and refractive instrument
- SC-1600 provides digital eye charts with sharper edges and more uniform brightness
- LM-600 measures your glasses lenses to compare your former and current prescriptions
- TRS-5100 is an autorefractor that is more accurate and elegant than the standard model
One on One with skilled Optometrists:
- We will review your Clarifye results together with you, viewing the advanced digital images of your eye for a comprehensive assessment of your eye health and vision.
- As your eye doctors, we will provide a digitally precise prescription, advise you about your eyewear and lenses that are customized for your lifestyle needs, and recommend important steps you should take to protect your sight long term.
Clarifye: A State of the art, digital eye exam that includes a high definition health scan of your eyes!
Now available at Wooldridge Optometry. The next time you need your eyes checked, you can experience the ease and convenience of Clarifye—available at LensCrafters. Our office is located in CherryVale Mall, within LensCrafters in Rockford, IL.